we're a good fit if...
- you're looking for a photographer that is laid back and goes with the flow
- you want your gallery to be documentary style
- you're having 100 people or less join you for your special day
- you love your images to have true to life, rich tones
HALF DAY COVERAGE
HALF DAY COVERAGE
the perfect package for those that just want
the prep (or first look) ceremony, badass portraits and of course family photos covered.
oh, and all the fun ;)
up to 4 hours of coverage +memories that will last a lifetime.
FULL DAY COVERAGE
FULL DAY COVERAGE
the all inclusive package for those that want every little detail, from getting ready all the way to those funny "blackmail" photos at the end of the night ;) you know what I'm talking about...
up to 8 hours of coverage + memories to relive for years.
from your backyard to the cool place you've always dreamed of...
all packages include:
- complimentary engagement OR honeymoon session
- full, high resolution images
- timeline planning assistance and vendor recommendations if requested
- 5 trees planted where we need them most
- private online gallery to view, download and share your photos.. with a built in, easy to use personal store to order prints, albums and other fun products
- travel costs (within 150km from Muskoka)
What does the booking process look like?
I'll keep this 'super simple' on here, but if you have further questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. If you are interested in having me be your photographer, please fill out and submit a contact form! Once I receive this, I can look it over and will send you an email and soon as possible.
2. The chatting stage!! Here, we will email eachother and get to know one another a little bit. I want to know more about you both a couple and what you are envisioning for your special day! We will also discuss your chosen package at this time!
3. The nitty gritty stage... here, once you have decided you'd like me to tag along for your special day, I will send over your own private client portal for you to look through, and fill out a contract that outlines the day. In this portal, you will also have 24/7 access to your invoice, contracts, and questionnaires. This is also when the 25% retainer to secure your date in my system is due :)
4. Alright the hard stuff is over... following the days to your session/wedding day, I will send you questionnaires that tell me more about you, your partner, your special day, what you are expecting out of me, and all the fun little details surrounding the wedding and even your engagement/honeymoon session. There is also a form to fill out with ALL of your wedding day details. Though sounds scary, it's not. I promise! This helps not only me stay organized with all of your information, but a lot off my couples have found it super helpful to have this in one spot should they ever need a quick reminder.
Are the travel expenses included in your packages or covered additionally?
with the rising and unpredictable costs of fuel, and even hotels + airbnbs should I need to stay overnight, at this time I include up to 150km of mileage from Muskoka. any locations over that, will be discussed as there will be a small fee to cover the extra mileage... I will keep this AS LOW AS POSSIBLE due to the fact that I want to adventure with you and document your love story wherever it goes!
How would you describe your photographic style?
I want to deliver only the best of the best in your gallery! I tend to shoot very candid, kinda popping around everywhere during the day. As for the photos themselves, I edit true to life, with a little bit of warmth and boldness mixed in... to keep them timeless and beautiful when you look back at them in 10+ years, and for many generations to come.
What if we want something more extreme for our engagement session/wedding/elopement (hiking, off roading, diving, etc)?
PLEASE!!! I crave the creative, out of the box big days. These photos (and even your special day) are to showcase your love story.. which should include doing things that you both love to do, or have always wanted to try!! Im along for the ride.. don't get me wrong though.. a laid back, dockside day is beautiful as well! Whatever best shows/describes you as a couple, DO WHAT YOU LOVE!!
We want to include our dog into the ceremony and photos, is that okay?
most definitely. I am dog friendly... actually scratch that.. I am animal friendly! Have chickens, horses, cows, snakes... whatever... lets include them! Well... okay maybe not all animals but Im sure you get the jist haha!
How long does it take to recieve the photos after the elopement and how will those be delivered?
as I do work a full time, Monday-Friday job as well, your gallery may take a little longer than "typical". I will always send a few sneak peaks out to you within a couple days. As I want your photos to be perfect, I WILL NOT rush to get your photos done. I hand edit each and every single photo, and therefore my turnaround time stays around 6-8 weeks at this time. If there are any changes to delivery time for whatever reason, you will be notified immediately.